The improved Bath guide, or, Picture of Bath and its environs : in which is delineated every particular interesting to the visitor and resident : embellished with an accurate map of the city and other engravings : to which are added accounts of Bristol, Hotwells, and Clifton, and an interesting description of Cheltenham.
- Bath : Printed by Wood and Cunningham, at the City printing office ..., [1809?]
- Physical Description:
- 132 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 B3 I4View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Map engraved by [John Lockyer] Huntly.
Date from BM.
Milne, J.L. Images of Bath, p. 371.
- Subject Terms:
- Bath (England) -- Guidebooks.Engraving -- Specimens -- [1809?].Essex Institute -- Provenance.Wood and Cunningham -- Printer.Woodcut -- Specimens -- [1809?].
- Aquatints -- [1809?].
YCBA Collections Search
The improved Bath guide, or, Picture of Bath and its environs , [1809?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.