Londesborough, Albert Denison, Baron, 1805-1860, Miscellanea graphica, 1857
- Miscellanea graphica: representations of ancient, medieval, and renaissance remains in the possession of Lord Londesborough. Drawn, engraved, and described, by Frederick W. Fairholt ... The historical introduction by Thomas Wright.
- London, Chapman and Hall, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., 84 p., 44 l. front., illus., XLIV pl. (part. col.) 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK550 .L8+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Text printed by T. Richards.
Chromolithographs printed by Michael and Nicholas Hanhart and by Vincent Brooks; after drawings by Frederick William Fairholt. Other illustrations engraved and drawn by Fairholt and printed by T. Brooker.
Added engraved t.-p., with colored vignette. Printed by T. Brooker and dated 1856.
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects -- Private collections.Brooker, T. -- Printer.Brooks, Vincent, 1815-1885 -- Printer.Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Hanhart, Michael and Nicholas -- Printer.Londesborough, Albert Denison, Baron, 1805-1860 -- Art collections.Richards, T. -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1857.
Aquatints -- 1857.
Etchings -- 1857.
Wood engravings -- 1857.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.