International Exhibition (1862 : London, England), The record of the International Exhibition, 1862, [1862?]
The record of the International Exhibition, 1862.
- Glasgow ; William MacKenzie, [1862?].
London : William MacKenzie, [1862?].
- Physical Description:
- iv, 592 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill., plans, maps ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT691 .R421+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates by F.W. Phipps, Earl, W.R. Williams, Hare, Willcock, Philip Henry Delamotte, and Edmund Morison Wimperis; after J.C.O., and O. Jewitt [i. e. Thomas Orlando Sheldon Jewitt]
Engraved t.p., initials & headpieces.
"Retrospect--the future": p. -592, signed R. Mallet.
"Printed by William Mackenzie, 45 and 47 Howard Street, Glasgow."
- Subject Terms:
- Art objects -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts -- Exhibitions.International Exhibition (1862 : London, England)Mackenzie, William -- Publisher.McNiel, Capt. -- Autograph.
- Wood engravings -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.