IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The chapel of St. Anthony the Eremite , 1850
The chapel of St. Anthony the Eremite : at Murthly, Perthshire, the seat of Sir William Drummond Stewart of Grandtully, Bart. / lithographed by Schenck & Ghemar from the designs of James Gillespie Graham, Architect, and Alexr. Christie ...
- Edinburgh : Alexander Hill ; 1850.
London : Paul & Dominic Colnaghi, 1850.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. (some col.), plan ; 54 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 113 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 113 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates lithographed by L. Ghemar, Frederick Schenck, and Schenck & MacFarlane; after James Gillespie Graham, Alexander Christie, Robert Hutton, and George M. Grieg.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is in original printed boards and has the stamp of Charles Grego. Copy 2 has a pres. insc. from the author to Christian Mitchell-Innes.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapel of St. Anthony the Eremite (Murthly Castle, Perthshire).Church architecture -- Scotland.Colnaghi, Paul and Dominic -- Publisher.Graham, James Gillespie -- Pres. insc. to Christian Mitchell-Innes.Grego, Charles -- Stamp.Hill, Alexander -- Publisher.Mitchell-Innes, Christian -- Pres. insc. from the author.Schenck & MacFarlane -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1850
Lithotints -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.