The chapel of St. Anthony the Eremite , 1850
- The chapel of St. Anthony the Eremite : at Murthly, Perthshire, the seat of Sir William Drummond Stewart of Grandtully, Bart. / lithographed by Schenck & Ghemar from the designs of James Gillespie Graham, Architect, and Alexr. Christie ...
- Edinburgh : Alexander Hill ; 1850.
London : Paul & Dominic Colnaghi, 1850.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. (some col.), plan ; 54 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 113 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 113 Copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates lithographed by L. Ghemar, Frederick Schenck, and Schenck & MacFarlane; after James Gillespie Graham, Alexander Christie, Robert Hutton, and George M. Grieg.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is in original printed boards and has the stamp of Charles Grego. Copy 2 has a pres. insc. from the author to Christian Mitchell-Innes.
- Subject Terms:
- Chapel of St. Anthony the Eremite (Murthly Castle, Perthshire).Church architecture -- Scotland.Colnaghi, Paul and Dominic -- Publisher.Graham, James Gillespie -- Pres. insc. to Christian Mitchell-Innes.Grego, Charles -- Stamp.Hill, Alexander -- Publisher.Mitchell-Innes, Christian -- Pres. insc. from the author.Schenck & MacFarlane -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1850
Lithotints -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.