Man and wife; or, The Shakespeare jubilee, a comedy of three acts, as it is performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden ...
- London, T. Becket and Co. [etc.] 1770.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., v, , 64 p. 21 cm. (8vo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3358 M3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Play dedicated to Sir Joshua Reynolds.
Taken in part from Destouches' "La fausse Agnès."
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin, R. -- Publisher.Becket (T.) and Co. -- Publisher.Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Anniversaries, etc., 1769.
YCBA Collections Search
Colman, George, 1732-1794, Man and wife; or, The Shakespeare jubilee,, 1770
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.