IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Craig, W. M. (William Marshall), approximately 1765-approximately 1834, Landscape animals , 1811
Landscape animals : in a series of progressive studies / W.M. Craig.
- London : W.M. Craig, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- , 6 leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 30 x 48 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B N 26Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- In original printed wrappers.
Title on cover reads: Landscape animals / by W.M. Craig. No. 1.
No more published?
Head- and tail- pieces.
Printed by Thiselton, George Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art.Craig, W. M. -- Publisher.Drawing -- Technique.Landscape drawing.Thiselton -- Printer.
- Soft-ground etchings -- 1811.
Wood-engravings -- 1811.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.