Craig, W. M. (William Marshall), approximately 1765-approximately 1834, Landscape animals , 1811
- Landscape animals : in a series of progressive studies / W.M. Craig.
- London : W.M. Craig, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- , 6 leaves of plates : chiefly ill. ; 30 x 48 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B N 26Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original printed wrappers.
Title on cover reads: Landscape animals / by W.M. Craig. No. 1.
No more published?
Head- and tail- pieces.
Printed by Thiselton, George Street, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Animals in art.Craig, W. M. -- Publisher.Drawing -- Technique.Landscape drawing.Thiselton -- Printer.
- Soft-ground etchings -- 1811.
Wood-engravings -- 1811.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.