The Brighton drawing book / by Frederick Earp ; containing a series of progressive studies for advanced pupils ; being a continuation of the elementary drawing book by the same master ; in four parts, two shillings each.
- Brighton [East Sussex] : George W. Ryde, 73, Western Road, [184-?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 leaves : all ill. ; 28 x 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 119Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bookseller suggests ca. 1845 as publication date.
British Art Center has only Part 1. No more published?
In original printed wrappers.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Technique.Drawing books.Lithography -- Specimens -- [184-?].Longley, A. -- Autograph.Ryde, George W. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.