Les delices des chateaux royaux, or, A pocket companion to the royal palaces of Windsor, Kensington, Kew, and Hampton Court , 
- Les delices des chateaux royaux, or, A pocket companion to the royal palaces of Windsor, Kensington, Kew, and Hampton Court : containing an account of their buildings, gardens, paintings, monuments and curiosities : with the institution and ceremonies of the order of the Garter : also a concise description of the towns, villages, and villas within XIV miles of Windsor : to which are added short sketches of the lives of the most eminent painters ...
- Windsor [Berkshire] : Printed for C. Knight, .
- Physical Description:
- , 90, , 44, , 26, 32 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W76 D4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates drawn and engraved by William Henry Wood; map engraved by T. Woodman and Henry Mutlow.
Each part has separate t.p. and pagination.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- .Etching -- Specimens -- .Hampton Court (Richmond upon Thames, London, England) -- Art collections.Kensington Palace -- Art collections.Kew Palace -- Art collections.Timson, William -- Provenance.Windsor (Berkshire, England) -- Guidebooks.Windsor (Berkshire, England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- .Windsor Castle -- Art collections.Windsor Castle.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.