IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Baynes, Thomas Mann, 1794-1854, Views of the Holy Land , 1824
Views of the Holy Land / drawn on stone by T.M. Baynes ; from original drawings in the possession of G. Ramsay ...
- London : J. Dickinson, 114, New Bond Street, 1824.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : all ill. ; 43 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 44Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- In original printed wrappers.
Lithographs printed by Charles Joseph Hullmandel, Gt. Marlborough Street.
- Subject Terms:
- Dickinson, J. -- Publisher.Hullmandel, C. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1824.Middle East -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.