Experienced artist, The painter's primer , 1810
- The painter's primer : in familiar rhyme, without notes : containing the most approved methods for beginners in the art progressively laid down, and peculiarly adapted for the purpose of a Vade-Mecum to practitioners in every branch of painting / by an Experienced Artist.
- Oxford : Printed by N. Bliss for Messrs. Macgavine, London, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- , 43 p., 1 leaf of plates : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1473 A65Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plate engraved by I. [i.e. John] Girtin; after the author.
In original boards.
MUDD WC 8873: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Bliss, N. -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1810.Macgavins, Messrs. -- Publisher.Painting -- Poetry.Painting -- Technique.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.