The Lake District discovered, 1810-1850 , 1983
- The Lake District discovered, 1810-1850 : the artists, the tourists and Wordsworth at the Grasmere and Wordsworth Museum, 20 May-31 October, 1983 / notes and commentary by Peter Bicknell and Robert Woof.
- [Grasmere, Cumbria] : Trustees of Dove Cottage, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 87 p. : ill. ; 15 x 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 L1 D572 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This exhibition is the second of two exhibitions. In 1982 we presented The Discovery of the Lake District, 1750-1810"--p. 
Bibliography: p. 86.
- Subject Terms:
- Lake District (England) -- Exhibitions.Lake District (England) -- Pictorial works -- Exhibitions.