Etty and the nude; the art and life of William Etty, R. A., 1787-1849 [by] William Gaunt, M. A. and F. Gordon Roe, with a foreword by the Rt. Hon. Lord Fairhaven.
- Leigh-on-sea, Essex, Eng., F. Lewis, limited 
- Physical Description:
- 123 p. incl. 1 illus., geneal. tab. 62 pl. (part col., incl. ports.) 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Et88 G38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Five hundred copies ..."
"First published 1943."
"Works by William Etty, R. A., exhibited in London during his lifetime": p. 83-118.
Bibliography: p. 119-120.
- Subject Terms:
- Etty, William, 1787-1849.Nude in art.
YCBA Collections Search
Gaunt, William, 1900-1980, Etty and the nude;,