Elements of drawing and painting in water colours; being supplement to the Elements of drawing and perspective, pub. in Chambers's educational course.
- A new ed.
- London, W.S. Orr, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 212 p. plates (part. col.) 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2430 C5 1848Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Thomas Harrild, Silver Street, Falcon Square.
Cover title: Painting in water colours.
Lithographs printed by Maclure, Macdonald & Macgregor.
Other plates engraved by Henry Griffiths.
Gold-stamped maroon cloth publisher's binding.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Technique.Harrild, Thomas -- Printer.Maclure, Macdonald & Macgregor -- Printer.Orr (William S.) and Co. -- Publisher.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Stipple engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1848.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1848.
Etchings -- Hand-colored -- 1848.
Steel engravings -- 1848.
Etchings -- 1848.
YCBA Collections Search
Clark, John Heaviside, ca. 1770-1863, Elements of drawing and painting in water colours;, 1848
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.