History and antiquities of the Worshipful Company of Leathersellers, of the city of London; with fac-similes of charters, and other illustrations. By William Henry Black ... (Hari Ddu) ...
- London [Printed by E. J. Francis] 1871.
- Physical Description:
- 5 p. l., 132 p. 27 pl. (part col., 2 fold.) incl. plan, facsims. 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD6461.L5 B6+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Printed by Edward J. Francis, at the Photo-chromo-lith office, Took's Court, E.C."
Some plates are lithographic facsimiles of engravings by C. Grismon, William Wise, and Frederick Noah; after Malcolm, Edward Dayes, and William Capon.
Printed for private circulation.
- Subject Terms:
- Francis, Edward J. -- Printer.Leathersellers' Company (London)
- Chromolithographs -- 1871.
Wood engravings -- 1871.
Lithographs -- 1871.
YCBA Collections Search
Black, William Henry, 1808-1872, History and antiquities of the Worshipful Company of Leathersellers, of the city of London;, 1871
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.