A dictionary of contemporary British artists, 1929 , 1981
- A dictionary of contemporary British artists, 1929 : a series of alphabetically arranged biographies of the leading men and women in the world of art (artists, collectors, critics, and curators) / edited by Bernard Dolman.
- Woodbridge, England : Antique Collectors' Club, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 553 p. : facsims. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryN40 D55 1981 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Reprint. Originally published: Who's who in art. 2nd ed. London : Art Trade Press, 1929. With new publisher's preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Dictionaries.