A dictionary of contemporary British artists, 1929 : a series of alphabetically arranged biographies of the leading men and women in the world of art (artists, collectors, critics, and curators) / edited by Bernard Dolman.
- Woodbridge, England : Antique Collectors' Club, 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 553 p. : facsims. ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryN40 D55 1981 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Reprint. Originally published: Who's who in art. 2nd ed. London : Art Trade Press, 1929. With new publisher's preface.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Dictionaries.
YCBA Collections Search
A dictionary of contemporary British artists, 1929 , 1981