Davies, Henry, The stranger's guide through Cheltenham , 
- The stranger's guide through Cheltenham : containing an account of its mineral waters : with descriptions of the various pump rooms, public institutions, and places of fashionable amusement : also, notices of the principal objects of curiosity in the surrounding country.
- Cheltenham : H. Davies ..., G.A. Williams, J. Lee, Ebers and Co., and J. Lovesy ..., and Messrs. Baldwin and Cradock, London, .
- Physical Description:
- viii, 171,  p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., map, plan ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C48 D38Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates by Smith & Greaves, George Childs, and Paul Gauci. Maps after Charles Baker. Lithographs printed by Graf & Soret.
Text printed by Cunningham and Co., Chronicle Office, Pittville Street.
Title on added engraved t.p.: The stranger's guide to Cheltenham and its environs : illustrated with maps, views of the pump rooms, & other public buildings.
Date from plan and the BM.
- Subject Terms:
- Baldwin and Cradock -- Publisher.Brunswick-Luneburg, Karl Friedrich August Wilhelm Herzog von, 1804-1873 -- Bookplate.Cheltenham (England) -- Guidebooks.Cunningham and Co. -- Publisher.Davies, H. -- Publisher.Ebers and Co. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- .Graf & Soret -- Printer.Lee, J. -- Publisher.Lithography -- Specimens -- .Lovesy, J. -- Publisher.Williams, G. A. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.