Dyeing and calico printing; including an account of the most recent improvements in the manufacture and use of aniline colours. Illustrated with wood engravings and numerous specimens of printed and dyed fabrics. By the late Dr. F. Crace-Calvert ... ed. by John Stenhouse ... and Charles Edward Groves ...
- Manchester, Palmer & Howe; 1876.
London, Simpkin, Marshall, & co., 1876.
- Physical Description:
- xxix p., 1 l., 509,  p. front. (phot.) illus., fold. tab. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP893 C2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: This copy imperfect? Frontispiece photograph wanting, although no pages seem to be missing.
Cloth samples are mounted in text.
- Subject Terms:
- Calico-printing.Dyes and dyeing.Lancaster Mills -- Provenance, 1876.Palmer & Howe -- Publisher.Simpkin, Marshall & Co. -- Publisher.Textile printing.
- Wood engravings -- 1876.
YCBA Collections Search
Crace-Calvert, F. (Frederick), 1819-1873, Dyeing and calico printing;, 1876