Handbook of coloured ornament in the historic styles a collection of choice authentic examples : represented on thirty-six plates, printed in colours and gold.
- London : B.T. Batsford, [1890?]
- Physical Description:
- , 36 leaves : chiefly col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1530 H36+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Gold- and black-stamped red publisher's cloth binding.
Date of publication from BM. NUC pre-56 has a date of [1886?].
- Subject Terms:
- Batsford, B. T. -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament.Stretton, Alfred -- Pres. insc. to Mary Louise Stretton, Xmas 1890.Stretton, Mary Louisa -- Pres. insc. from her brother Alfred, Xmas 1890.
- Chromolithographs -- [1890?].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.