On the culture and commerce of cotton in India, and elsewhere : with an account of the experiments made by the Hon. East India Company up to the present time. Appendix : papers relating to the Great Industrial Exhibition / by J. Forbes Royle ...
- London : Smith, Elder, & Co., 1851.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 607 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSB249 .R9Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Lithographs printed by Ford & George.
Advertisements:  p. at end.
"Papers referring to the proposed contributions from India for the Industrial Exhibition of 1851": p. -607.
"Printed by C. and J. Adlard, Bartholomew Close."
- Subject Terms:
- Adlard, C. and J. -- Printer.Bradford Library -- Stamp.Cotton growing -- India.Cotton trade -- India.Ford & George -- Printer.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Smith, Elder, & Co. -- Publisher.
- Wood engravings -- 1851.
Lithographs -- 1851.
YCBA Collections Search
Royle, J. Forbes (John Forbes), 1798-1858, On the culture and commerce of cotton in India, and elsewhere , 1851
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.