IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Star Club of London, Memorials of the Star Club, [1860?]
Memorials of the Star Club.
- [London, s.n.], [1860?]
- Physical Description:
- 23 l. front. (port.) col. illus., col. coats of arms. 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA531.2 S8+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Illustrated t.p. in colors.
Lettered on cover: Vol. 1.
No more published?
- Subject Terms:
- Davidson, John -- Autograph, 1878.Lithography -- Specimens -- [1860?].
- Chromolithographs -- [1860?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.