Memorials of the Star Club.
- [London, s.n.], [1860?]
- Physical Description:
- 23 l. front. (port.) col. illus., col. coats of arms. 38 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA531.2 S8+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrated t.p. in colors.
Lettered on cover: Vol. 1.
No more published?
- Subject Terms:
- Davidson, John -- Autograph, 1878.Lithography -- Specimens -- [1860?].
- Chromolithographs -- [1860?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.