Marine artists of Bristol : Nicholas Pocock, 1740-1821, Joseph Walter, 1783-1856 / Francis Greenacre.
- [Bristol, Avon] : City of Bristol museum and Art Gallery, c1982.
- Physical Description:
- 104 p.,  p. of plates ; 21 x 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 P7287 G73 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- "Published ... on the occasion of the exhibition: 'Bristol's Marine Artists', 17 November - 15 January 1982/83 as a contribution to Maritime England Year 1982"--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: p. 104.
- Subject Terms:
- Marine painting, English -- Exhibitions.Painters -- England -- Bristol -- Exhibitions.Pocock, Nicholas, 1740?-1821 -- Exhibitions.Walter, Joseph, 1783-1856 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Greenacre, Francis, Marine artists of Bristol , c1982