Parry, John, Ridiculous things , 1854
- Ridiculous things : scraps and oddities : some with and many without any meaning / by John Parry.
- London : T. McLean, 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 32 leaves : chiefly ill. ; 42 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 123Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates drawn and lithographed by John Parry.
Each plate printed in a single color.
- Subject Terms:
- Lithography -- Specimens -- 1854.McLean, Thomas -- Publisher.Wit and humor, Pictorial.
- Chromolithographs -- 1854.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.