Martin, John Rupert, Van Dyck as religious artist , 1979
Van Dyck as religious artist / John Rupert Martin and Gail Feigenbaum.
- Princeton, N.J. : The Art Museum, Princeton University ; distributed by Princeton University Press, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 177 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 D985 M37 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Exhibition held at the Art Museum, Princeton University, April 7--May 20, 1979.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and religion.Van Dyck, Anthony, 1599-1641 -- Exhibitions.