A catalogue of authentic portraits : painted in oil, on pannel and canvas, miniatures, marble busts, &c. : among them are many of our kings, nobility, literary characters, naval and military heroes, and others eminent in church and state : and several nearly allied to the existing noble families by the most eminent contemporary artists ... : also a few carvings in wood, carved frames &c. and a fine original bust of Handel, by Roubiliac : the whole of which are now offered for sale at the prices affixed / by H. Rodd ...
- London : Printed by J. Compton, Middle Street, Cloth Fair, 1824.
- Physical Description:
- , 56 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm. in folder 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7624 R6 1824+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Running title: Catalogue of painted portraits.
- Subject Terms:
- Compton, J. -- Printer.Etching -- Specimens -- 1824.Portraits -- Catalogs.Rodd, H. -- Publisher.Sharpe, Charles Kirkpatrick, 1781?-1851 -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Rodd, Horatio, fl. 1810-1859, A catalogue of authentic portraits , 1824
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.