The artist's assistant in drawing, perspective, etching in copper and steel, engraving, metzotinto scraping, painting on glass, in crayons, in water-colours, and on silks and satins ... : containing the easiest and most comprehensive rules for the attainment of those truly useful and polite arts : methodically digested, and adapted to the capacities of young beginners : illustrated with suitable examples, engraved on copper.
- The thirteenth edition, improved.
- London : Printed for R.H. Laurie ..., 1825.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7430 A73 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- This copy is disbound.
"Printed by J. Rider, Little Britain, London."
Ascribed to Carrington Bowles in the BM.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Technique.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1825.Painting -- Technique.Perspective.Richard Holmes Laurie -- Publisher.Rider, J. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
The artist's assistant in drawing, perspective, etching in copper and steel, engraving, metzotinto scraping, painting on glass, in crayons, in water-colours, and on silks and satins ... , 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.