Britannica curiosa, or, A description of the most remarkable curiosities, natural and artificial, of the island of Great Britain , 1776
- Britannica curiosa, or, A description of the most remarkable curiosities, natural and artificial, of the island of Great Britain : in the several counties, cities, towns, villages, &c. : the principal seats of the nobility and gentry, public buildings, places of resort and entertainment... : illustrated with copper plates.
- London : Printed for R. Snagg, No. 129, Fleet Street, 1776.
- Physical Description:
- 6 v. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA620 B84 1776Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Volumes 3 through 6 have the bookplate of Thomas Hibbert.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1776.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Hibbert, Thomas -- Bookplate.Snagg, R. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.