Water colour without a master : upwards of two hundred examples of separate objects in landscape shown under various tints and afterwards composed into pictures : to which is added : an index of tints, showing at a glance the various powers of the several colours and their compounds / by Thomas Hatton ...
- Third edition.
- London : Reeves and Sons, 113, Cheapside, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- , viii,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 34 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2420 H37+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting.Reeves and Sons -- Publisher.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Wood engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1857.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1857.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.