Potter, Edmund, 1802-1883, Calico printing as an art manufacture , 1852
Calico printing as an art manufacture : a lecture read before the Society of Arts, April 22, l852 / by Edmund Potter ...
- London : John Chapman ; 1852.
Manchester : Johnson, Rawson, and Co., 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTP930 P6Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in green publisher's cloth with title gold-stamped on cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Barnes, George P. -- Pres. insc. to William McNaughton, 1855.Calico-printing.Chapman, John -- Publisher.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England)Johnson, Rawson and Co. -- Publisher.McNaughton, William -- Pres. insc. from George P. Barnes, 1855.Royal Society of Arts (Great Britain)Textile industry -- Great Britain.
- Chromolithographs -- 1852.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.