IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Jeffs, William, Recollections of Italy in fifteen select views drawn from nature , 
Recollections of Italy in fifteen select views drawn from nature / by William Jeffs ... ; in the year 1826 and 1827.
- London : Ackermann & Co., Strand, and R. Ackermann ... : .
- Physical Description:
- , 15 leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDG426 J4+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates lithographed by William Gauci after William Jeffs.
Bound in pink (faded from red?) publisher's cloth, with paper label on spine.
Dedication dated 1829.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Bentley, S. and R. -- cPrinter.Bewick, Margaret, d. 1859 -- Autograph, 1831.Bookbinding -- Specimens -- Italy -- Pictorial works.Lithography -- Specimens -- 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.