The visit of Their Imperial Majesties, the Emperor and Empress of the French, to Her Most Gracious Majesty the Queen, April, l855. From drawings executed, at the command of Her Majesty, by Louis Haghe, Edouard Morin, and George Thomas, with letter-press descriptions by Shirley Brooks.
- London, P. and D. Colnaghi and co. 
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.l., 5,  p., 8 col. pl. 63 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio B D 12Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The plates are chromolithographs printed by Day & Son and Michael & Nicholas Hanhart. Plates lithographed by Thomas Herbert Maguire, Edmond Morin, Louis Huard, and E. Walker; after George Housman Thomas, Edmond Morin and Louis Haghe.
Spine title: The imperial visit, 1855.
- Subject Terms:
- Colnaghi (Paul and Dominic) and Co. -- Publisher.Day & Son -- Printer.Eugénie, Empress, consort of Napoleon III, Emperor of the French, 1826-1920.Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901.Hanhart, Michael & Nicholas -- Printer.Napoleon III, Emperor of the French, 1808-1873.Nichols (J.B.) and Sons -- Printer.
- Chromolithographs -- 1855.
YCBA Collections Search
The visit of Their Imperial Majesties, the Emperor and Empress of the French, to Her Most Gracious Majesty the Queen, April, l855, 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.