Principles of decorative design / by Christopher Dresser ...
- Second edition.
- London ; Cassell Petter & Galpin, [187-?].
New York : Cassell Petter & Galpin, [187-?].
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 167 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1510 .D772Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Advertisements:  p. at end.
Gold- and black-stamped brown publisher's cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Cassell Petter & Galpin -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament -- Victorian style.Decoration and ornament.Milburn, Tom -- Prize award from Sunderland School of Art, 1877.Sunderland School of Art -- Prize award to Tom Milburn, 1877.
- Chromolithographs -- [187-?].
Wood engravings -- [187-?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.