Letters upon the art of miniature painting / by L. Mansion ...
- Additional Title(s):
Lettres sur la miniature. English
- London : R. Ackermann, 101, Strand, and may be had of Mr. Mayaud, No. 35, Great Marlborough Street ; .
At Paris : L. Janet, Rue St. Jacques, No. 59, and may be had of the author, Rue des Fossés, Montmartre, No. 10, .
- Physical Description:
- xi, 180 p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1330 M36Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Folded plate lithographed & printed by Charles Hullmandel's Lithography.
In original pink boards.
Printed by S. and R. Bentley, Dorset Street, London.
Translation of Lettres sur la miniature.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Bentley, S. and R. -- Printer.Color.Hullmandel's (C.) Lithography -- Printer.Janet, L. -- Publisher.Mansion, Léon Larue -- Publisher.Mayaud, Mr. -- Publisher.Miniature painting -- Technique.
- Lithographs -- .
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.