Dresser, Christopher, Development of ornamental art in the International Exhibition , 1862
- Development of ornamental art in the International Exhibition : being a concise statement of the laws which govern the production and application of ornament with reference to the best examples / by C. Dresser ...
- London : Day and Son, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 192 p. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1378 D73Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Prospectuses for this title and for the author's The art of decorative design have been placed in the Object File.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament -- Victorian style.Dummies (Bookselling) -- Specimens.International Exhibition (1862 : London, England)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.