Gorham, George Cornelius, The history and antiquities of Eynesbury and St. Neot's,, 1820
- The history and antiquities of Eynesbury and St. Neot's, in Huntingdonshire, and of St. Neot's in the county of Cornwall : with some critical remarks respecting the two Saxon saints from whom these places derived their names. (Illustrated with fifty engravings, on copper and wood.) By George Cornelius Gorham ...
- London, Lackington, Hughes, Harding, Manor, and Jones, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- xii p., 2 l., 340 p. illus., 8 pl., facsim. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 E97 G6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by J. Archer, John Greig, Edward John Roberts, Thomas Higham, and William Wallis; after Haraden, and George Cornelius Gorham.
In original boards.
Printed by Thomas Davison, Whitefriars, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Davison, Thomas -- Printer.Eynesbury (England) -- Antiquities.Eynesbury (England) -- History.Lackington, Hughes, Harding, Manor, and Jones -- Publisher.Rowley -- Autograph.St. Neots (England) -- Antiquities.St. Neots (England) -- History.
- Wood engravings -- 1820.
Engravings -- 1820.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.