The history and antiquities of Eynesbury and St. Neot's, in Huntingdonshire, and of St. Neot's in the county of Cornwall : with some critical remarks respecting the two Saxon saints from whom these places derived their names. (Illustrated with fifty engravings, on copper and wood.) By George Cornelius Gorham ...
- London, Lackington, Hughes, Harding, Manor, and Jones, 1820.
- Physical Description:
- xii p., 2 l., 340 p. illus., 8 pl., facsim. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 E97 G6Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by J. Archer, John Greig, Edward John Roberts, Thomas Higham, and William Wallis; after Haraden, and George Cornelius Gorham.
In original boards.
Printed by Thomas Davison, Whitefriars, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Davison, Thomas -- Printer.Eynesbury (England) -- Antiquities.Eynesbury (England) -- History.Lackington, Hughes, Harding, Manor, and Jones -- Publisher.Rowley -- Autograph.St. Neots (England) -- Antiquities.St. Neots (England) -- History.
- Wood engravings -- 1820.
Engravings -- 1820.
YCBA Collections Search
Gorham, George Cornelius, The history and antiquities of Eynesbury and St. Neot's,, 1820
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.