IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wyatt, M. Digby (Matthew Digby), Sir, 1820-1877, On the art of mosaic , 1847
On the art of mosaic : antient and modern / by Digby Wyatt ... ; read to the meeting held Feb. 3, 1847.
- [London : s.n.] ; 1847.
- Physical Description:
- -36 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA3750 W9Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Originally published in the Journal of the Royal Society of Arts, February, 1847.
At head of some of the plates: Minton & Co. This company manufactured mosaic tiles.
- Subject Terms:
- Decoration and ornament.Mosaics.Mural painting and decoration.Pavements, Mosaic.
- Chromolithographs -- 1847.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.