White, Christopher, 1930-, Rembrandt in eighteenth century England , 1983
- Rembrandt in eighteenth century England / Christopher White, David Alexander, Ellen D'Oench.
- New Haven : Yale Center for British Art, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 153 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R29 W44 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog published in conjunction with the exhibition of the same name at the Yale Center for British Art, October 19-December 30, 1983.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 17th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- England -- Exhibitions.Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669 -- Exhibitions.Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669 -- Influence.