Analytical essay on the construction of machines / translated from the French of M.M. Lanz & Bétancourt.
- Additional Title(s):
Essai sur la composition des machines. English
- Second edition.
- London : R. Ackermann ..., [1820?]
- Physical Description:
- , 158,  p.,  leaves of plates (one folded) : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTJ175 L29 1820+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates printed at R. Ackermann's Lithographic Press.
In original boards.
Date from BM.
Text printed by J. Diggens, St. Ann's Lane, London.
First French edition first published 1808 with title: Essai sur la composition des machines.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann's (R.) Lithographic Press -- Printer.Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Diggens, J. -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- [1820?].Machinery, Kinematics of.Technology -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Lanz, Philippe Louis, Analytical essay on the construction of machines , [1820?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.