Blake, William, 1757-1827, A bibliographical study of William Blake's note-book,, 1971
- A bibliographical study of William Blake's note-book, by Bunsho Jugaku.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Notebook of William Blake
- New York, Haskell House, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- , 175 p. illus., facsims. 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR4142 A5 1971 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reprint of the 1953 ed.
"Transcription of the note-book tentatively arranged in chronological order": p. -170.
Bibliography: 7th prelim. page.