Field, George, 1777?-1854, Rudiments of the painters' art;, 1850
- Rudiments of the painters' art; or, A grammar of colouring, applicable to operative painting, decorative architecture, and the arts. With coloured illustrations and practical instructions concerning the modes and materials of painting, etc. By George Field ...
- London, J. Weale, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 170 p. col. front., 5 pl. (partly col.) 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1280 F55Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by William Ostell, Hart Street, Bloomsbury.
Bound with: An essay on the art of painting on glass / Emanuel Otto Fromberg. London, 1851--Rudimentary treatise on the art of painting on glass or glass-staining / M.A. Gessert. London, 1851.
- Subject Terms:
- Colors.M. R. A. -- Provenance.Newington, I. B. N. -- Autograph.Ostell, William -- Printer.Painting -- Technique.Weale, John -- Publisher.
- Chromolithographs -- 1850.
Lithographs -- 1850.
Lithographs -- Hand-colored -- 1850.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.