Edward William Cooke : an exhibition of paintings, drawings and relics, 10 June to 11 July, 1970 at the Guildhall Art Gallery.
- [London, England : The Gallery, 1970]
- Physical Description:
- 34 p.,  p. of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18.C74522 H68 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introduction: J.L. Howgego.
Bibliography: p. 3.
- Subject Terms:
- Cooke, Edward William, 1811-1880 -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Cooke, Edward William, 1811-1880, Edward William Cooke , 1970]