IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Picturesque views on and near the eastern coast of England , 1834
Picturesque views on and near the eastern coast of England : comprising the romantic scenery of the Yare, the Waveney, and the Bure : rivers of Norfolk / from pictures painted by James Stark and engraved by G. Cooke, W.J. Cooke, E. Goodall, J. Burnet, and other eminent engravers ; with historical and genealogical descriptions by J.W. Robberds ...
- London : Moon, Boys and Graves, and John Stacy, Norwich, 1834.
- Physical Description:
-  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 45 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 49Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates engraved by Edward Goodall, William Miller, George Cooke, John Burnet, Charles Fox, John Horsburgh, J.F. Lambert, William Forrest, Robert Brandard, William Raymond Smith, J.H. Kernot, William John Cooke, Robert Cooper, William Radclyffe, Robert Wallis, and J.C. Varrall; after James Stark.
Added engraved t.p.: Scenery of the rivers of Norfolk / from pictures by James Stark.
Probably the "Imperial quarto" copy of: Scenery of the rivers of Norfolf (35 cm.) with imprint: Norwich : Printed by J. Stacy ; London : Moon, Boys, and Graves, 1834.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1834.Moon, Boys, and Graves -- Publisher.Norfolk (England) -- Pictorial works.Rivers -- England -- Norfolk.Stacy, John -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1834.Tennant, Charles, 1796-1873 -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.