Paintings and drawings by Harold Gilman and Charles Ginner in the collection of Edward Le Bas, 1965
- Paintings and drawings by Harold Gilman and Charles Ginner in the collection of Edward Le Bas.
- London : Fairfax Hall, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 1 case (49 p.;  leaves) : col. ill. ; 51 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 126Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center has portfolio no. .
Prospectus laid in.
Foreward by Fairfax Hall.
"This edition consists of 105 portfolios each containing a copy of [the text] and 36 plates of reproductions of paintings ... "
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- 20th century -- Great Britain.Gilman, Harold John Wilde, 1876-1919.Ginner, Charles Isaac, 1878-1952.Le Bas, Edward, 1904-1966 -- Art collections.Painting, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.