Guide for drawing the acanthus, and every description of ornamental foliage; by I. Page ... Illustrated with upwards of two hundred wood-cuts and sixty etchings on steel, descriptive of the various characters alluded to.
- London, Atchley and co. [184-?]
- Physical Description:
- xi, -264 p. front., illus., plates (partly col.), diagr. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1565 .P25Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- MUDD WA 10322: Poor condition.
Spine title: Page On designing ornament.
Publisher's purple cloth binding.
1st edition, 1840.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Atchley and Co. -- Publisher.Cole, Herbert E. -- Autograph.Cole, John F. -- Autograph.Decoration and ornament -- Plant forms.
- Wood engravings -- [184-?].
Steel engraving -- [184-?].
YCBA Collections Search
Page, James, ornamental draftsman and designer, Guide for drawing the acanthus,, [184-?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.