IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Great Britain. Department of Science and Art, Catalogue of ornamental casts in the possession of the department, third division , 1854
Catalogue of ornamental casts in the possession of the department, third division : the renaissance styles / by R.N. Wornum ... ; with illustrations on wood, engraved by the female students of the wood engraving class ...
- London : Printed by George E. Eyre and William Spottiswoode ... and published by Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans, 1854.
- Physical Description:
- 54 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA3686 G7 1854Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Plates drawn and engraved by M.A.S., Jane F. Swallow, H.M. Sparling, C. Mateaux, and E.A. Cross.
Dark green publisher's cloth binding.
At head of title: Board of Trade Department of Science and Art.
Cover title: Ornamental casts : Renaissance.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details -- Catalogs.Architecture, Renaissance -- Catalogs.Decoration and ornament, Renaissance -- Catalogs.Eyre, George -- Printer.Great Britain. Department of Science and Art -- Catalogs.Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans -- Publisher.Spottiswoode, William, 1825-1883 -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1854.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.