MacFarlane, Charles, 1799-1858, The great battles of the British army, 
The great battles of the British army.
- A new edition, including the Indian mutiny and the Abyssinian War.
- London ; George Routledge and Sons, .
New York : George Routledge and Sons, .
- Physical Description:
- vii, 565 p.,  leaves of plates : col. ill. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA50 M3 1869Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Gold- and black-stamped blue cloth publisher's binding, with orange cut-out paper onlay. Binding signed WHR [i.e. William Harry Rogers].
Advertisements:  p. at end.
Date from Eng. cat. of books.
Text printed by R. Clay, Sons, and Taylor, Bread Street Hill.
- Subject Terms:
- Battles -- Great Britain.Bookbinding -- Specimens -- .Clay (R.), Sons, and Taylor -- Printer.Rogers, William Harry, 1825-1873, binding designer.Routledge (George) and Sons -- Publisher.
- Chromoxylographs -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.