IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wyatt, M. Digby (Matthew Digby), Sir, 1820-1877, Observations on metallic art , 1857
Observations on metallic art / by M. Digby Wyatt ...
- [London] : Day & Son, Lithographers to the Queen, Gate Street, Lincoln's-Inn Fields, 1857.
- Physical Description:
- p. -48, 71- : ill. ; 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 127Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Illustrations after Robert Dudley.
Original paper wrappers bound in.
On cover of printed wrappers: Extracted from "The art treasures of the United Kingdom" / edited by J.B. Waring ...
"On the principles of design applicable to textile art": p. 71-.
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament.Metal-work.Textile design.Wyatt, M. Digby (Matthew Digby), Sir, 1820-1877 -- Pres. insc. to T. H. Wyatt,1857.Wyatt, Thomas Henry, 1807-1880 -- Pres. insc. from his brother, Matthew Digby Wyatt, 1857.
- Wood engravings -- 1857.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.