Baskett, John, The horse in art , c1980
The horse in art / John Baskett ; foreword by Paul Mellon.
- 1st U.S. ed.
- Boston : [Published for the ] New York Graphic Society, by Little, Brown, c1980.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 x 37 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 44Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2011 70Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Includes index.
BAC: British Art Center copy is bound in brown cloth with gold lettering on front cover and spine. n glossy white sleeve with pictures on front and back covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Art.Horses in art.
- The horse in ancient civilizations
- The early Oriental horse
- The medieval horse and the age of chivalry
- The Renaissance masters
- The age of the Baroque
- The late Oriental horse
- The eighteenth century
- The nineteenth century and the modern world.