Baskett, John, The horse in art , c1980
The horse in art / John Baskett ; foreword by Paul Mellon.
- 1st U.S. ed.
- Boston : [Published for the ] New York Graphic Society, by Little, Brown, c1980.
- Physical Description:
- 160 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 x 37 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 44Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2011 70Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Includes index.
BAC: British Art Center copy is bound in brown cloth with gold lettering on front cover and spine. n glossy white sleeve with pictures on front and back covers.
- Subject Terms:
- Art.Horses in art.
- The horse in ancient civilizations
- The early Oriental horse
- The medieval horse and the age of chivalry
- The Renaissance masters
- The age of the Baroque
- The late Oriental horse
- The eighteenth century
- The nineteenth century and the modern world.