Eidodendron : views of the general character & appearance of trees : foreign & indigenous, connected with picturesque scenery / by H.W. Burgess.
- London : Published by J. Dickinson, 114, New Bond Street, 1827.
- Physical Description:
- , iii, 26 [i.e. 53],  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., port. ; 57 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 50Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Portrait after drawing by William Charles Ross.
At head of title: Dedicated by permission to His Most Gracious Majesty the King.
"Amœnitates quernæ": p. 1- by Gilbert T. Burnett (authorship from BM & NUC pre-56)
"Printed at C. Hullmandel's Lithographic Establishment, 51 Gt. Marlborough Street."
Added lithographed t.p.
- Subject Terms:
- Dickinson, J. -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Hullmandel's (C.) Lithographic Establishment -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1827.Oak.Trees.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Burgess, Henry William, approximately 1792-1844, Eidodendron , 1827
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.