Art foliage : for sculpture and decoration : with an analysis of geometric form, and studies from nature, of buds, leaves, flowers, and fruit / by James K. Colling ...
- London : Published by the author, 150, Hampstead Road, N.W., 1865.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 136 p., 72 leaves of plates : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1565 C7 1865+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates lithographed by John Richard Jobbins; after James Kellaway Colling.
Blind-stamped maroon publisher's cloth, with title stamped in gold on spine.
Text printed by Thomas Scott, Warnick Court, Holborn.
- Subject Terms:
- Colling, James Kellaway -- Publisher.Decoration and ornament -- Plant forms.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1865.Scott, Thomas -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.