Greenfield, Jane, Conservation and preservation at Yale , 1980-1981
Conservation and preservation at Yale / [Jane Greenfield]
- New Haven, Conn. : Yale University Library, 1980-1981.
- Physical Description:
- 8 v. in 1. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ701 G74 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title from [v.6]
A collection of separatley issued pamphlets, chiefly by Jane Greenfield, published in the series: Yale University Library preservation pamphlet.
- Subject Terms:
- Library materials -- Conservation and restoration.
- Wraparounds / Jane Greenfield --Tip-ins & pockets / Jane Greenfield
- Paper treatment / Jane Greenfield
- Pamphlet binding / Jane Greenfield
- The small bindery / Jane Greenfield --Conservation and preservation at Yale / [Ellen Chin ... et al.]--Hinge & joint repair / [Jane Greenfield ... et al.]--Preservation: your responsibility [Jane Greenfield et al.]